Through our Strathy North wind farm we make around £225,000 per year available for community and charitable projects. Between 2014 and 2039 we expect to invest £4.5million in local projects.
The community fund can support projects which build the sustainability of the local communities as vibrant places to live, work and visit, and support the development of a range of activities and services available to the community such as:
- The running costs of groups
- Employees or essential workers
- Cost consultation and feasibility studies
- Events and festivals
- The cost of purchasing equipment
- Maintenance or refurbishment of community facilities
Projects in the following community council areas can apply:
- Bettyhill, Strathnaver and Altnaharra
- Strathy and Armadale
You can see who is eligible to apply here.
- 28 February
- 30 June
- 31 October
HOW CAN I APPLY?
The Application Form and Guidelines are available to download below:
Application form - £500 - £10,000
Strategic grants proposal form - over £25,000
For more information on this fund please contact:
Community Fund Manager
Tel: 07823 783 404