Through our Hadyard Hill wind farm we make around £110,000 per year available for community and charitable projects. Over its 20 year lifetime, we expect the fund to invest £3.3million in local projects.
The community fund can support projects which:
- reduce poverty and disadvantage
- improve the health of residents
- promote care and support of vulnerable people
- improve community safety
- ensure easy access to employment opportunities
- achieve parity with national educational attainment levels
- promote a wide range of recreational, sporting and cultural activities
- improve rural transport opportunities
- improve rural business opportunities
- promote environmental awareness and energy efficiency measures
- building the capacity of community groups
Projects in the following community council areas can apply:
You can find out who is eligible to apply here.
HOW TO APPLY
The Hadyard Hill community fund is administered by Foundation Scotland. For more information about the funds, and how to apply, please visit the links on each of the community council areas above.
For more information on this fund please contact:
Community Investment Manager
Email: [email protected]