Through our Fairburn wind farm we make around £110,000 per year available for community and charitable projects. Between 2010 and 2035 we expect to invest £2.7 million in local projects.
The community fund can support projects which:
- encourage community activity and promoting community spirit
- provide adequate access to services for all community members
- improve the local transport infrastructure
- optimise opportunities to grow the local economy
- build community capacity and cohesion between established community groups
- develop or maintaining community assets
Projects in the following community council areas can apply:
- Marybank, Scatwell and Strathconon
- Muir of Ord - The fund is currently supporting ongoing development activity within the community. This reduced the level of funds available for projects, with the maximum level of award being £1,000.
You can find out who is eligible to apply here.
- 28 February
- 30 June
- 23 October
HOW TO APPLY
The Application Form and Guidelines are available to download below:
APPLICATION FORM £250 - £10,000
MUIR OF ORD APPLICATION FORM £250 - £1,000
For more information on this fund please contact:
Community Investment Manager
Tel: 01738 351576
Mobile: 07721 443044
Email: [email protected]