Through our Beatrice offshore wind farm we make around £190,000 per year available for community and charitable projects. Between 2017 and 2021 we expect to invest £950,000 in local projects.
The community fund can support projects which:
- Encourge community activity and promote community spirit
- Ensure adequate access to services for all community members, including those with disabilities
- Build the local economy, including opportunities for apprenticeships, training and skills development
- Build community capacy and cohesion between groups
- Develop or maintain community assets and facilities
- Support tourism, heritage, culture and arts
- Support health and wellbeing, including sports
- Improve community infrastructure, including transport
Projects in the following community council areas can apply:
- Buckie and District
You can find out who is eligible to apply here.
HOW TO APPLY
The Beatrice Moray Local Community Fund is now at the end of its lifetime plan. However, with a small amount of residual funding remaining, an additional application round is now being held. Due to the limited funds, applicants are encouraged to consider funding requests of around £5,000 or less.
The closing date for this final application round is 18 August 2023 with an advisory panel scheduled to meet on 28 September 2023 to consider the applications received.
The Application Form and Guidelines are available to download below:
APPLICATION FORM - £251 - £5,000
APPLICATION FORM - £5,001 - £10,000
For more information on this fund please contact:
Community Fund Manager
Tel: 07823 783 404
Email: [email protected]